The required circular Medical Waste Incinerator will be quoted in accordance with Technical Specifications provided below:
1) A self-contained, diesel fuel, medical waste incinerator with a minimum burn rate capacity of 100 kg/day.
2) A medical waste incinerator shall be specifically designed by the manufacturer to dispose of all Bio-Hazard medical wastes.
3) At a minimum the unit shall be sized to incinerate 2.0 kg/exam-room/24-hrs when being operated continuously for 12 hours per day, but no less than 100kg/day total.
4) The Incinerator shall be manually batch fed.
5) The incinerator fuel tank shall meet the following requirements:
A) The tank shall be installed above ground and according to all of the large medical waste incinerator, large portable incinerator, large scale animal incinerator, large scale incinerators for medical waste disposal, fuel tank requirements in Section 1015 including secondary containment.
B) The tank shall be sized to hold a 14 day supply of diesel fuel
6) Manufacturer has to provide the following capacity calculations and all supporting information for the incinerator:
– The daily waste stream rate (kg/day or lbs/day)
Minimum incinerator burn rate capacities
– Minimum cure time for the refractory to prevent cracking to the refractory
A complete list of the maintenance parts
A minimum of 500 lbs of refractory for repairs
A minimum of 1 gallon of hydraulic oil
7) The contractor shall provide 3 pricing options:
Option 1: To Quote only for the Full System
Option 2: To Quote the price of Full System, and also the Installation
Option 3: To provide training to appropriate relevant staff according to the ‘Operations and Maintenance. (Afghanistan)
|Burn Rate||10 kg/hour||20 kg/hour||30 kg/hour||50 kg/hour||100 kg/hour|
|Feed Capacity||20kg||40kg||60kg||100kg||200 kg|
|Smoke Filter Chamber||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Oil Consumption (kg/hour)||5.4–12.6||7.8–16.3||10.2–20||12.1–24||14–28|
|Gas Consumption (m3/hour)||6.2–11.4||8–15.7||9.8–20||9.9–26.1||10–32.2|
|Chimney Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|1st. Chamber Temperature||800degree–1000degree||800degree–1000degree||800degree–1000degree||800degree–1000degree||800degree–1000degree|
|2nd. Chamber Temperature||800degree–1000degree||800degree–1000degree||800degree–1000degree||800degree–1000degree||800degree–1000degree|
|Residency Time||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.|