Composition of the refractory lining:
– Operating temperature: 1000 ° C max
– Nature: Calcium Silicate
– Thickness: 80 mm
– Operating temperature: 1650 ° C max
– Nature: Refractory bricks with 42 alumina
– Thickness: 110mm
– The combustion chamber is equipped with a burner to line to ensure correct temperature for the total destruction of
– Automatic monobloc burner and flame plunge equipped with an electronic ignition system and permanent ventilation.
– A primary air and secondary air fan provides the necessary oxygen delivery
– There is a motor operated valve that controls the flow according to the combustion.
– The pressure of the fan is 500 mm CE to pierce the mass of waste during combustion.
The Medical Waste Disposal Incinerator units shall be of Dual or Multiple Chamber type that thermally degrades
combustible medical wastes of varying heat content using a two-stage or multiple stages combustion processes. That is
first stage of thermal waste degradation in the primary chamber and second stage of smoke burning (flue gas treatment)
in the secondary chamber. The waste burning process per cycle shall be fully automatic from start to finish. The waste
incinerator unit shall consist of a primary chamber, secondary chamber, stack, combustion air blower, burners and
controls as the main components.